2017 Chicago Game Worn Expo, April 8th, 2017 at Joe’s on Weed St.
10) This is a one-off pop-up event. This event has never happened and will never happen again. It was selected because:
9) Its over Frozen Four weekend. This gives you another great hockey event to attend while you are in the great city of:
8) Chicago. Whether you have been there or not, there is always something to see or do like
7) Whirlyball with collectors on the night before the expo. This interesting game was recommended by one of our
6) Collectors native to the Chicago area. These collectors will know all the best spots and recommendations in their city which will be helpful to our
5) Overseas collectors. Its not often that you will have the opportunity to meet so many collectors from overseas in person, luckily many of them will be attending the expo as well as other great
4) Vendors. With great vendors like Detroit Hockey Company and MeiGray and more, there will be plenty of opportunities to meet the great people that bring us great items like the ones found in our
3) Raffle. There will be a global raffle and an attendance only raffle which attendees can put their tickets in the bucket they would like throughout the event, including
2) Lunch. A great BBQ lunch spread will be included in the ticket price of the expo. Expos can be long and often span over lunch time. Instead of fending for yourself, you can enjoy a great meal with all the other
1) Attendees. There was plenty of notice for this pop-up event allowing the maximum amount of opportunity for collectors from all over the world to attend this great event.